This page is dedicated to all the services and products that we feel are mostly unnecessary.
If you get that "but, but, but" sensation after reading our website or if you want to learn more then we have done our job! If we can talk you out of an item we think is not good for you we have done our job. We do NOT sell anything on our website that we don't approve of. We teach what we have found to work the best. We live as close to nature as possible. We are not about taking your money. Our efforts go into coaching. Our job is to help as many people as possible.
Some of the things you will never find a true symbiotic rawfoodists rarely have the need for:
r/pixel.gif" width="1" height="1">
1. Massage Therapy
2. Dentists (Maybe once every 5 years for a check up but never regular visits to get teeth cleaned. Saliva in a person with good body ecology will do everything necessary to maintain healthy teeth and gums). Last time I checked, animals don't floss or brush their teeth.
3. Health Insurance
7. Perfume or Cologne (A clean body smells good naturally unless you need to cover up the terrain from a putrid body ecology.
8. Vitamins or nutrient isolates (How symbiotic are crystaline, powdered nutrients)?
12. Teflon pans
13. Polycarbonate or plastic containers
14. Soap (Water is the best solvent)
15. Paper utinsils
16. Plastic cups
17. Plastic cutting boards
Below are some things that a symbiotic rawfoodist uses minimally:
1. cosmetics (has little to no imperfections to cover up)
2. toiletries (tooth paste, deodorant, soap, floss)
3. food (utilizes almost all of the nutrients that are consumed)
5. hair care (does not use store bought shampoos or hair gels or any other hair maintenance products)
8. water (A symbiotic body is usually not water mal-absorbant)
10. trash (rarely has trash to throw away)
12 groceries (a symbiotic rawfoodist can live on an average of fifteen dollars a day)
13. restaruants (simple foods are more pleasing than eating prepared foods)
16. laundry detergent
What a symbiotic rawfoodist DOES NOT eat: Top 10:
"You are now informed"
Read why these foods are the "healthy phony foods" to avoid.
1. Bananas (See Trash or Stash page for our complete review on all their problems, or read below for the short version).
3. Peanuts (raw) (Peanuts aren't even a nut. They are beans).
4. White Potatoes
5. Fresh Juice (raw)
7.NON raw Agave Nectar ( This is a transitional food). The aqua type is the best but very expensive. We don't sweeten foods that don't need to be sweetened. Agave is not bad for you. If you don't like a food but you will like it if it is sweetened, then we don't approve of using this for that reason.
8. Cacao (raw) (There are so many things rawfooders don't realize) See our foods page to learn about this. (If transitioning, I could see a use for it if someone has a chocolate addiction but usually it is a sugar addiction. Many people that eat the cacao beans by themself do not like them. It's the milk and sugar that goes into the chocolate that they like.
9. Olive Oil (raw) (It doesn't matter if its organic or fresh pressed)
10. White seseme seeds (When in stock, we carry heirloom unhulled seseme seeds. We make heirloom seseme milk daily).
11. Green Leafy Vegetables (cultivars such as raw kale, chard, spinach, parsley. We eat the more primitive greens).
1. Bananas These should only be eaten in hot climates where they are grown. Otherwise, they will dampen my body if eaten in other climates. They have a very high glycemic index and raise my blood sugar to quickly. They are picked green and the they nutrients don't even have time to develop naturally on the tree. Most are gassed with nitrogen to keep them green until they reach their destination. They have low water content also. We tend to eat the juicer fruits. There is a natural reason that they only grow in the very hot climates and that is where they should be eaten.
Click the bananas to hear more about why bananas are bad for us.
2. Soy First...I don't consider this a health food. The main reason we don't eat soy is because it has phytic acid which block my uptake of minerals, such as calcium. They have an anti-nutrient property to them. Only if we cook them these anti-nutrient levels are lowered. But, who wants to cook them? Miso would be the only way we would eat soy. The mellow miso was our favorite when we used to eat soy.
3. Peanuts If you don't know about Aflatoxin.. then you need to do some research before eating another peanut. You can't see this mold by looking at it but it is there. The peanut butter with the highest amounts of this mold is the fresh peanut butter that you get when it is ground at the health food store in those nut butter machines.
4. White Potatoes First, these have little to no phytochemicals and nutrients. We eat sweet potatoes, not the white potatoes. White potatoes are like table sugar to your body. It amazes me that the white potatoe is the most eaten vegetable than any vegetable on earth. You might as well eat white bread...they are the same to me.
5. Fresh Juice (raw) If you read our juicing page you will probably never want to drink juice again and, if you have a juicer, you would probably want to trash it or donate it. Juice is not natural. It is denatured. If anyone disagrees I would love someone to call us and argue their point!
6. Soda First, I must say that DIET soda is worse than regular soda. Try pouring soda on your car... see what happens to the paint. Diet soda actually makes people gain more weight than drinking regular soda.
7. NON-raw Agave Nectar :We do carry "aqua" agave for those that need it for their transition into the symbiotic diet
8. Cacao (raw) (There are so many things rawfooders don't realize) If you are going to eat this.. eat it in its natural state...The Beans...not the powder. Why denature something and let it oxidize?
9. Olive Oil (raw) (It doesn't matter if its organic or fresh pressed)
10. White seseme seeds The better choice would be "Black Seseme Seeds or even better, heirloom varieties". They have more minerals than the white version. You can make the best heirloom or black tahini out of these seeds. We do not sell these but know of sources that have the freshest quality. Call us if you want to know who sells the heirloom seeds. They are more expenisive than the ones in the store but we would rather pay more and get those with more calcium and minerals.
10. Green Leafy Vegetables (raw kale, chard, spinach, parsley). We have an entire lecture on this topic. We teach this in our Tele-Chat.
A symbiotic rarely or never snacks between meals and has plenty of energy between meals. We eat when we are hungry and we rarely or never eat unless the previous meal has been digest. We do not eat 6 meals a day like many dietitions tell people to do.
A symbiotic does not typically take health remedies, such as echinacea. If we are coming down with the flu or a cold, which is rare to never, we invite the cold. We don't try to suppress it.
The reason we stay away from cold remedies, for example, is because it prevents our body from getting the cold, which is what we really want. Many people take echinacea or vitamin C at the first sign of a cold, sore throat, or a cough. This prevents the natural healing cycle. By taking this, our body would never get a chance to heal itself and this is why many of the "health remedy" companies are getting rich.
Many people even go to the extent of using garlic foot pads to "rush" the natural healing cycle of the body. We never rush our natural cycle just like we don't force feed ourselves by consuming large amounts of juice from a juicer. We instinctivelly do what is symbiotic.
CLICK THE PICTURE BELOW TO HEAR AN INTERVIEW WITH A SYMBIOTIC
More significant than what appears on this page is what does NOT appear on this page.
There are hundreds of products available today and a very few are true breakthrough products.
To not be included in this last category, a product must:
1. Give the body only what it needs
2. Leave nothing behind (no metabolic residue). If you want to spend a lot more money, go ahead. But that isn't necessary to restore your health.
Our goal is to suggest a complete wellness program for optimum cell nutrition, no matter what the particular health of the person. I want people to spend the least money possible, while still achieving their goal. I have no loyalty to any one company; my loyalty is to those wanting to live a healthy lifestyle.
The list on this page is not intended to harm any manufactorer in any way.
Below are some extreme examples of "health maintanence monitoring" tools.
Some of these cost nearly $100,000 per tool.
No, we do NOT sell any of these.
Here are some portable steam rooms. It's hard for me to image having to go into one of these.
This is probably the most expensive tub you can get. For $20,000, I would rather have a blender attached to that V8 engine shown here.
|Time Capsules ||Organic design - choose your very own color.|
Aromasteam, Vichy-shower and Hydrocolor lighting - Time is the most stunning and most versatile body treatment capsule in it's class, it's simplistic to use and so affordable - you will be amazed just how easy it is to own, operate and profit from just one piece of equipment !
Time is a free flowing, free standing structure complimented by a full color range that enables it to blend with it's surroundings from earthy, natural granites to clinical sanitized white. A sample tile or a splash of paint is all it takes for us to color match to your requirement and create your very own Time capsule.
Time is the very latest in Thermal body treatment capsule range. It is simplicity at it's best. Time incorporates the three essential functions that enable full body treatments both efficiently, and effortlessly, including seaweed, mud and moisturizing masques - these functions are Aromasteam, Vichy shower and HydroColor lighting.
Aromasteam is a high-atomizing, hot steam sensation that carries with it the aroma of choice. The aromasteam is sprayed throughout the capsule, and rises from beneath the bed, warming the bed surface whilst doing so. The aromasteam infusion can be heard throughout the capsule, adding to an incredible soothing environment. The hot aromasteam activates the nutrients contained in such products as seaweed, muds etc.. that have been applied all over the body - effectively infusing and enhancing the treatment results.
The aromasteam temperature control also allows the selection of cold infusion. Cold infusion is still a high-atomizing spray, but utilizes cold water as opposed to hot. Cold infusion creates an ideal environment to sooth, calm and moisturize irritated skin -including sun-burn.
Vichy shower - located within the capsule lid - consists of strategically positioned, high- atomizing mist showers that saturate and drench the body - quickly and efficiently washing off the residue from body masque. The high atomizing mist showers produce a pleasant, comfortable showering experience, and can also offer thermal contrasting from hot to cold showering, without thermal shock to the bather. The transition from hot to cold cycling is a gradual one- highly pleasurable and energizing. Again, the showers may be temperature controlled, and set to 'cold mist' for a soothing environment when treating damaged skin - such as sunburn etc..
HydroColor lighting is used to assist in the relaxation, and re-balance of the various systems of the body. The LED lighting system is a powerful beam that saturates the capsule and allows the selection of up to seven colors. The desired color may be selected at a touch of a button. Color stimuli is both calming and soothing - and when combined with oxygen and hydrotherapy, amazing effects may be achieved in rejuvenation and re-energizing - for both the client and the therapist.OPTIONS
- Dry vibratory sauna
- Organic color selection
- Oxygen infusion
Access to the hydrotherapy tub is gained by the effortless removal of the treatment table. Full electronic controls allows shower and hydrojet zone selection, steam temperature variation, user programmability and pre-set treatment programs.
|The fully optional body treatment capsule|
Arguably the most versatile unit available, the Hydrotone Thermal series eliminates the need for multiple pieces of hydrotherapy equipment. Combining a hydrotherapy tub, capsule containing vichy shower heads, wet table, steam, aromatherapy, colour light therapy and hand-held hydrojet (scotch hose) for hydromassage, this is a multipurpose unit. Body scrubs, mud and seaweed masques can be performed with minimal clean-up and, more importantly, the client is kept warm and relaxed in total privacy whilst the therapist remains clean and dry. The infusion of aromatherapy into the wet steam environment enhances the therapeutic treatment of the face and body.Features
- Electronic controls at your fingertips
- Vichy shower, steam unit and hydrotherapy tub in one
- Includes aromatherapy, colourlight therapy, hand basin, hand shower and hand-held hydrojet (scotch hose)
- Pre-set programs for Thermal mode and Hydrotherapy mode
- Marine grade plumbing enabling the safe use of muds and seaweed
- Automated self-sanitizing rinse cycle ensuring optimum hygiene
|Suspence || |
'Suspense' - a revolutionary convenient aquatic centre that can be assembled and operating in a variety of businesses within days and allowing your client's to experience a private aquatic work-out hygienically and water-wise!
For vertical floatation climb into the 'Aqualiner' (polymer bag) and apply muds, seaweeds medicants or moisturizers over your body. Fill the booth with warm clear water. The water compresses the 'Aqualiner' against your skin as the booth fills within minutes. You are then lifted from the ground - floating vertically, suspended in water. The thermal transfer and compression from the water creates an incredible relaxing wrapped sensation that you have never experienced before.
Float away the stress whilst benefiting from the infusion of the products on your skin. Following a 20 minute treatment the booth is automatically emptied. You then step out of the 'Aqualiner' and shower-off all the residue down the drain. Incredibly only 20 liters of water is consumed each treatment - even though you float in as much as 3,000 liters, this water is hygienically recycled each and every use - water wise!
| || |
Aquatic exercise such as deep water running and aerobics are all low impact exercise and protect your joints from stress and fracture experienced with land based exercise. Your body is 90% lighter in water and your heart works 10 - 15 % less when carrying out the same exercise in water as opposed to on land.
Low Impact Fitness
Deep-water aerobics opens up a new opportunity for people of all ages, and varying levels of fitness, and the forgiving water environment is effective and enjoyable.
The use of a buoyancy belt suspends the body comfortably with the neck and shoulders above the water for an effective, no-impact, deep-water workout. As a result, aquatic workouts are low impact and can greatly reduce the injury and strain common to most land-based exercises.
| || |
ResistanceH2O Heart Rate
Due to viscosity, drag forces and frontal resistance, water provides a resistance that is proportional to the effort exerted against it. With the addition of water fitness equipment, such as buoyancy belt, webbed gloves, floats and foot-ware, resistance is increased to strengthen and tone muscles.
The hydrostatic pressure of water pushes equally on all body surfaces and helps the heart circulate blood by aiding blood flow back to the heart. Your heart rate is an estimated 10-15 beats lower per minute during suspended water exercise than for the same effort on land.
| || |
Lower Leg Hydrotherapy Beyond Expectation
This relaxation system, designed for pedicure and hydro massage of the legs, includes a 21-gallon bath with a protected reservoir that uses membranelike barriers between the client's legs and the water. The first barrier is a loose, socklike leg covering to which the therapist can add mud, seaweed, moisturizer, or medicinal ointment. The client then inserts his or her feet into the sealed pedicure reservoir's deep cavity, which has a thicker, impermeable membrane separating the water from the client's limbs. This barrier allows higher water flows and pressure than traditional pedicure tubs by preventing water from splashing outside the unit.
This model is a revolutionary high performance lower leg hydrotherapy system for wet and dry treatments. It is the most water-wise, hygienic and powerful system available.
Unique barrier technology is used between clients' feet and the water allowing the therapist to add muds, seaweeds, moisturizers or medicinal treatments to them. A second covering seals the water in the tub, preventing displaced water and enabling the application of high water flows and hydro massage pressure. A patent protected on-board pre wash basin ensures decontaminating of legs & feet prior to treatment.
WATER SAVING - Can reduce water consumption by 75% when compared to conventional foot-spa operation - saving up to 60,000 litres (15,000 gallons) pa.
HYGIENE - Patent protected 'barrier technology' provides ultimate hygienic conditions throughout treatments. Simple, clean and effective.
PERFORMANCE - This model delivers water pressure of up to 10 times greater than conventional foot-spas.
Hygiene and the HydroSoq
Safety and comfort
- Disposable treatment sock
- Specially designed to be placed over the lower leg.
- Fill with essential oils, seaweed, moisturisers or even water.
- Eliminates the risk of cross-infection.
- Your customers will receive a fresh, invigorating treatment, every time.
- High-pressure jets pulsate under the foot and over the ankle and calf area.
- The pedicure basin water is protected by an impermeable liner.
- No chance of water spillage.
- Adjustable chair to suit any client.
- Fine temperature control.
- No danger of scalding or freezing.
|Easy to operate |
- Automated treatment programs allows for a variety of massages at the touch of a button.
- Complete a full pedicure debriding, wash and hydrotherapy at the same station.
- Massage can be set for any length of time.
- Pre-set the program to treat all of the foot and lower leg.
- Normal pedicure basins require 30 litres for a simple foot soak.
- Water need not be filled or changed for months or even years.
- Save water and money.