Safety regulations are the standard at T3
At T3 safety isn't just a priority - it's a core value. T3 is committed to continuous improvement in safety with a common goal of zero injuries. We educate our employees, our subcontractors and our vendors to promote safety as a cornerstone of our company culture. At T3, our employees actively execute safety values and accident prevention tactics during every job, while simultaneously generating innovative and quality work. It is in compliance with OSHA safety rules.
Safety and risk management also assist to positively influence our customers. We strive to manage costs by resolving outstanding issues in a timely manner, quickly investigating any incidents, regularly reporting financial impact, and immediately correcting any issues to prevent re-occurrences.
Our internal safety philosophy allows us to develop and enforce workplace practices that ensure the safe-work ethic and environment of our employees.
- Safety and health in our company must be a part of every operation. Without question, it is every employee's responsibility at all levels.
- We maintain a safety and health program conforming to the best practices of organizations of this type. To be successful, such a program embody the proper attitude toward injury and illness prevention on the part of supervisors and employees. It also requires cooperation in all safety and health matters, not only between supervisors and employees, but also between employees and their co-workers. Only through such a cooperative effort can an effective safety and health program be established and preserved.
- The safety and health of every employee is a high priority. Management accepts responsibility for providing a safe working environment and employees are expected to take responsibility for performing work in accordance with safe standards and practices. Safety and health will only be achieved through teamwork. Everyone joins together in promoting safety and health and taking every reasonable measure to assure safe working conditions in the company.
OSHA Safety Policy
T3 joined with OSHA to establish guidelines that reduce the number of fatalities, injuries, and illnesses in the company. As well as develop a common vision and commitment to provide employees with a safe and healthful workplace, and to demonstrate leadership, responsibility and accountability in furthering worker health and safety.
It aims to reduce the number of fatalities, injuries and illnesses in the company through the following forms or records:
- Perform data analysis as a means to establish causes of fatalities, injuries, and illnesses in the company
- Develop recommended Best Practices to reduce the number of fatalities, injuries and illnesses that directly correspond to the identified causes, as well as any other significant hazards identified
- Effectively communicate safety and health Best Practices, and other useful safety and health information, within the Industry
- Establish an effective evaluation strategy to ensure that the goals of the OSP are met