End to End Voice over LTE Training Program:
T3 is starting End to End Voice over LTE Training Program in December 2014.
Course will be delivered by Dr. Amar Nath Ray, who has started his carrier as a visiting faculty at the University of Kansas in the department of Physics & Astronomy. Later on he joined Sprint and worked there as a Principal Member of Technical Staff. He also worked in Century Link as a Senior IP Engineer and was responsible for planning and designing for local loop access and provided technical and research support to the Industry Standard Committees. Dr. Ray continues to support the new technology with unique ideas and innovations. He has one hundred forty-eight pending and approved patents in the US Patent Department. http://www.uspto.gov
- VoLTE Call Setup and Call Management
What we are going to learn?
- Fundamentals about packet based communication over LTE
- VoLTE pre-call signaling and call setup
- VoLTE protocols and Core NE Interfaces
- IMS Centralized Service & RCS
- VoLTE Performance & Capacity
- Emergency communications over VoLTE
Benefits of the course
Students, network engineers and technicians, who would plan to work with LTE, IMS and wireless technologies can get through technical exercise with this training.
- This training is an innovative workshop that covers LTE basic concepts, LTE architecture, LTE network nodes, LTE protocols, LTE interfaces, session handling, media and control, VoLTE frameworks and profiles, VoLTE roaming and VoLTE 9-1-1.
- We also provide in house placement cell, which will help you in finding the right employment opportunities but no 100% placement commitment.
Grab the opportunity to learn, kick start and enhance your career!
Call now and REGISTER today! Only limited seats available!!
Upcoming Classroom Session: Dec 3rd, 2014 , 9:00AM-5:00PM
Upcoming Online Session: Dec 5th and Dec 7th, 2014
Cost: $299.00 ($100 off for college students for December session)
Contact: Gurpreet: 214-909-8384/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Molly:972-528-6565 Ext. 102/ email@example.com
Location: TeleTech Team 1701 N. Collins Blvd, Suite#1025, Richardson, TX75080