1) How did you get involved in Ham-radio and how many years are being a ham now?
Throug my uncle LX1AJ who is licensed more than 50 years and also through Jamboree on the Air.
2) What attracted you the most in being a Ham-radio operator?
Contacting all this people all over the world.
3) What is your favorite mode and/or band?
I like to operate SSB, 40M and 15M.
4) What equipment do you use?
5) Do you hold DXCC and what is the score?
I have the DXCC and 318 DXCCs confirmed on SSB.
6) What has been your most memorable story related to Ham-radio so far?
No special storry always find back friends on the radio is a pleasure.
7) Do you think CW had it's best time since you don't need it anymore to get a license (in many countries)?
I think CW is still very important especially on low bands. I will also start to improve my CW skills the next years.
8) How would you explain our hobby to someone not familiar with Ham-radio?
It is a passion and you get friends all over the world.
9) Do you have other hobby's besides Ham-radio?
10) Any final words to the people reading the interviews?
CU in on the bands and work us in the Contest, it will be a pleasure for me.
CU on the bands
PHilippe LX2A / LX7I / LX9DX