1) How did you get involved in Ham-radio and how many years are being a ham now?
I got involved in the hobby when I looked at some of my old QSL card from the 11m days, it was some think i was going too do back then but my parents moved to a smaller house so no go!!!
I have been a Ham Operator since March '06.
2) What attracted you the most in being a Ham-radio operator?
Well, talking too lots of people.
I have made lots of friends since I have been a Amateur.
3) What is your favorite mode and/or band?
That's a good one..... favorite mode is ssb and my best band is either 20m or 17m.
4) What equipment do you use?
Yaesu FT-1000MP Mk5 on HF, FT-1500 Ft-290R Mk1 on 2m and a Maxon PMR on 4m.
5) Do you hold DXCC and what is the score?
Yes, I do and my score is 97 not bad for a year for a little station!!!
6) What has been your most memorable story related to Ham-radio so far?
Having a QSO with you good self for the first time.
7) Do you think CW had it's best time since you don't need it anymore to get a license?
No, not at all I'm still trying to improve my CW skills.
8) How would you explain our hobby to someone not familiar with ham-radio?
I think it would be easier to show someone than try to explain the hobby.
9) Do you have other hobby's besides Ham-radio?
Yeah, playing football going to the gym and going the motorbike with my XYL who is a licensed amateur.
10) Any final words to the people reading the interviews?
Enjoy the hobby and live life to the full!