1) How did you get involved in Ham-radio and how many years are being a ham now?
I was involved in HAM-RADIO when I was in 7Th class elementary school back in 1980. Since then I am operator.
2) What attracted you the most in being a Ham-radio operator?
I like to chase new DX entities, also I am contest operator.
3) What is your favorite mode and/or band?
My favorite mode is CW. But I am active almost all digital modes, all bands.
4) What equipment do you use?
At present time I am using an old ICOM IC-745 100 W. Antennas are various...Verticals, dipoles etc.
5) Do you hold DXCC and what is the score?
I have confirmed 326 DXCC, but never send the QSL cards for checking.
6) What has been your most memorable story related to Ham-radio so far?
Most memorable moment for me is CQ WPX CW 2002 from Bozcaada Island, Turkey. Then I was active on 80m.
I won the world 80 meter and I am still the 80 meter RECORD HOLDER!!!
7) Do you think CW had it's best time since you don't need it anymore to get a license?
For me CW is life. I like it very much, and for me, anyone (HAM) must know Morse code.
8) How would you explain our hobby to someone not familiar with Ham-radio?
It is very difficult to explain our hobby.
9) Do you have other hobby's besides Ham-radio?
No, HAM-RADIO only and forever...
10) Any final words to the people reading the interviews?
Greetings to all, and if you hear me on the AIR, call me !!!